Your shopping cart is empty.
1. Keep your print away from direct sunlight, or intense reflected light from mirrors, glass, etc.
2. Display your print in a moisture-free environment.
3. Display your print at a safe distance from any sources of direct heat such as a fireplace or radiator.
4. Run a soft feather duster over the front and top of canvas prints periodically to remove settled dust.
5. Avoid using any form of liquid, chemical or spray products to clean your canvas.
6. For marks on the print, you can use a soft damp cloth to rub very gently over the area affected.
7. The flexibility of canvas material means that it can sometimes get dimpled, whether from handling or in transit during shipping. To remove these dimples, spray a mist of water on the back of the canvas. Then, either with a finger or paintbrush, gently rub the water into the surface of the canvas. Allow the canvas to dry and tighten to its original tautness.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Our fine art printing process uses pigment based inks. Pigment printing processes have been utilized since the middle of the 19th century. The image stability of pigment printing is superior to that of any other method of printing. Pigment inks excel in permanence. A dye is molecularly soluble in its vehicle, but pigment is not. Pigment particles tend to be large enough to embed into the receiving substrate making them water-resistant. The particle nature of pigment inks ensures their archival superiority. A particle of pigment is less susceptible to destructive environmental elements than a dye molecule.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!